top of page
  • marktadeson

Reporting an Accident or Crime to the Police

Report an Accident

If you’ve been in a motor vehicle collision, call one of Hamilton’s Collision Reporting Centres for assistance: ■Hamilton Central – 905-521-1600 ■Hamilton East – 905-560-0510 ■Hamilton Mountain – 905-385-2426

Report a Crime

All requests requiring immediate attention must be directed to 911 Emergency. ■9-1-1

Non-emergency requests should be directed to Switchboard at 905-546-4925. We do not accept reports online.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page