top of page
  • marktadeson

Federal Assistance During Covid-19

Federally provided programs such as Canadian Emergency Response Benefit (CERB): For questions regarding federally provided relief programs such as the CERB please contact your local member of parliament. For those who reside in Ward 11 you can contact MP David Sweet.

MP David Sweet 905-648-3850

MP Sweet is also providing COVID- 19 updates from the Government of Canada on his website which can be found at the following link:

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page