top of page
  • marktadeson

Does the City offer assistance programs if I can’t afford to pay my property tax?

The City offers the following tax assistance programs for residential taxpayers based on age or income: ■Deferrals for low-income seniors or low-income persons with disabilities ■Seniors (65+) tax rebate program ■Compassionate appeals due to extreme sickness or poverty

All of these details and more can be found at

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page