If you see speeding and/or aggressive driving please call the aggressive driver hotline (905-546-1768). The hotline is a number that concerned citizens may call if they witness an act of bad driving on the streets of Hamilton. Driving complaints can also be submitted by email to aggressivedriver@hamiltonpolice.on.ca

THe call is anonymous but please give as much detail as you can including if possible, the date & time of the offence, the location of the offence, the license plate number of the offending vehicle, a description of the offending vehicle and a brief summary of the events that have taken place.

Check out the link for more info: https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/road-safety/aggressve-driving

“Slow Down, Safety Zone” lawn signs are also available through Councillor Johnson’s office to help combat speeders. These signs are free of charge however a $2 donation to the food bank is appreciated. Contact Councillor Johnson’s office at 905-546-4513 to arrange to receive a lawn sign.

Slowdown Signs

Read More